Our Service Conditions & Privacy Policies
TERMS OF SERVICE
Leatherheads Firefighter MC, Inc. ("Leatherheads Firefighter MC"), a Florida corporation, with offices at 16877 East Colonial Dr. Suite 131 Orlando, FL 32820, and you the user (you, your or User).
- Agreement. This Term of Service agreement ("the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of https://leatherheadsmc.com (the "Site") and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Leatherheads Firefighter MC upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at https://leatherheadsmc.com/terms-of-service. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
LEATHERHEADS FIREFIGHTER MC RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT AT ITS DISCRETION. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO DETERMINE IF ANY CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE. THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH SUPERSEDES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, CAN BE REVIEWED BY GOING TO https://leatherheadsmc.com/terms-of-service.
- Legal Notice. All notices from Leatherheads Firefighter MC to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered immediately upon posting. Notices from You to Leatherheads Firefighter MC shall be made either by certified mail to 16877 East Colonial Dr. Suite 131 Orlando, FL 32820.
- Ownership and Copyrights. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Leatherheads Firefighter MC or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide notice via certified mail to 16877 East Colonial Dr. Suite 131 Orlando, FL 32820.
- Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
- Trademarks. You acknowledge Leatherheads Firefighter MC’s exclusive rights in its trademarks and service marks. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing in this website are the property of Leatherheads Firefighter MC or the party that provided such intellectual property to Leatherheads Firefighter MC. Leatherheads Firefighter MC and any party that provides intellectual property to it retain all rights with respect to any of their respective intellectual property appearing in this website, and no rights in such materials are transferred or assigned to you. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Leatherheads Firefighter MC or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Site Use. Leatherheads Firefighter MC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Leatherheads Firefighter MC and Leatherheads Firefighter MC may terminate your use of this website at any time
- Shipping and Delivery. At this time, Leatherheads Firefighter MC ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Leatherheads Firefighter MC ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Merchandise shipping will be conducted once a week. All shipments will go out on Friday. Any orders placed before Wednesday will be shipped out the same Friday. Any orders placed on or after Wednesday will go out the following Friday.
The length of time to receive your merchandise will depend on the day you place your order and the shipping service you selected.
In some cases there may be a nominal handling fee, usually less than $1.00 but never more than $2.99, included in shipping charges.
If time and sales permit, shipping may be conducted earlier than described above, however it should not be depended upon.
Custom patches will be sent as soon as they are completed. Usually an order will be held so all items (stock and custom) can be shipped together, but if the custom patches are taken longer than usual they will be sent separately.
- International Orders. International Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details. Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Leatherheads Firefighter MC is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- Sales Tax. Leatherheads Firefighter MC charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
- Feedback Provided to Leatherheads Firefighter MC. You assign all rights, title and interest in any Feedback you provide Leatherheads Firefighter MC. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant Leatherheads Firefighter MC a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Leatherheads Firefighter MC and its partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. INFORMATION AND GOODS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. LEATHERHEADS FIREFIGHTER MC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL LEATHERHEADS FIREFIGHTER MC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, THE GOODS OFFERED ON THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, THE GOODS SOLD ON THIS SITE, AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- MEMBERS ONLY POLICY. ALL ITEMS MARKED "LEATHERHEADS FIREFIGHTER MC MEMBERS ONLY" WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS OF THE LEATHERHEADS FIREFIGHTER MC. ALL ORDERS WILL BE VERIFIED AND ANY ITEMS MARKED "LEATHERHEADS FIREFIGHTER MC MEMBERS ONLY" THAT HAVE BEEN ORDERED BY NON-MEMBERS WILL NOT BE FILLED.
ANY ORDERS CONSISTING OF "LEATHERHEADS FIREFIGHTER MC MEMBERS ONLY" MARKED MERCHANDISE, PLACED BY NON-MEMBERS, WILL BE CANCELED. THERE WILL ALSO BE A 5% REFUND CHARGE ON ANY ORDER CANCELED TO COVER THE FEES WE ARE CHARGED TO REFUND THE SALE. SO YOUR REFUND WILL BE SHORT 5% OF YOUR TOTAL PAYMENT. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER.
- Return Policy. You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). Leatherheads Firefighter MC reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you. Returns for exchange or store credit must be made within 14 days of receipt of purchase.
To return a Leatherheads National Store product: You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before making a return. To obtain an RMA number simply email us at [email protected] and request an RMA number. Please be sure to let us know in your email the date of your purchase, what you would like to return and why you want to return it. The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on the outside of the return parcel.
Returns should be sent to:
Leatherheads National Store - Returns
16877 East Colonial Dr, Suite 131
Orlando, FL 32820
What can be returned: Most of the items we stock for our retail stores can be returned or exchanged for store credit. All returns must be in their original packaging. Items to be returned must be in new condition. If there is any noticeable wear, or signs of launder, the item(s) simply cannot be returned.
What cannot be returned: No returns will be accepted after 14 days of receipt of purchase. Items that are not in their original packaging cannot be returned. Any special orders, custom work or contract orders cannot be returned, unless deemed defective by management. Items with noticeable wear cannot be returned. Items must be in like new condition to be eligible for return.
Custom and Contract Order Returns: must be made within 14 days of receipt of purchase, with an RMA. Only defective custom orders may be returned. Items deemed defective by management must be returned to Leatherheads National Store prior to replacement. Leatherheads National Store will replace the items in the exact sizes and quantities received on return with the RMA. No changes can be made to replacement orders.
All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse shipping charges. Any item returned not due to defect is subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Void Where Prohibited. Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Leatherheads Firefighter MC reserves the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of Leatherheads Firefighter MC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Leatherheads Firefighter MC must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Leatherheads Firefighter MC.
- Modification and Termination of the Website. Leatherheads Firefighter MC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website or any service provided by the website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Leatherheads Firefighter MC will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website or any service.
- Contact Information.
Leatherheads Firefighter MC
16877 East Colonial Dr. Suite 131
Orlando, FL 32820
Online Privacy Notice
- Web Site Owner. Leatherheads Firefighter MC, Inc. ("Leatherheads Firefighter MC") is the owner of this web site ("Leatherheads Web Site"). Leatherheads Firefighter MC can be contacted by mail at 16877 East Colonial Dr. Suite 131 Orlando, FL 32820 or by e-mail at [email protected]. This online privacy notice discloses Leatherheads Firefighter MC’s information practices for this Leatherheads Web Site, including what type of personal identifiable information is requested in order to make a purchase, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
- Web Site Visits. Leatherheads Firefighter MC collects certain information from Leatherheads Web Site visitors. This may include, but is not limited to, the home server domain name, e-mail address, type of computer and web browser, what pages visitor accessed, and limited information about search requests. This information is used to solve technical problems and to calculate overall usage statistics.
- Web Site Transactions. At times, Leatherheads Firefighter MC will need personal information regarding a customer or a prospect. For example, to process an order or provide a subscription, Leatherheads Firefighter MC may need to know a customer's name, mailing address, e-mail address and credit card details. It is Leatherheads Firefighter MC’s intent to inform you before Leatherheads Firefighter MC collects personal information, such as user's name and/or address on the Internet. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, Leatherheads Firefighter MC will respect your wishes.
- Personal Information That May Be Collected.
- Identifying Information. In order to make a purchase and/or access designated subscriber services and/or restricted areas within the Leatherheads Web site, Leatherheads Firefighter MC will request a user to provide certain personal identifying information, which may include: legal name, postal address, e-mail address, screen name, password, telephone number, facsimile number, method of payment, and, if applicable, credit card number. Leatherheads Firefighter MC may request additional information necessary to establish and maintain customer's account.
- Service Quality Monitoring. Some Web site transactions may require a customer to telephone Leatherheads Firefighter MC, or Leatherheads Firefighter MC to call the customer. Leatherheads Firefighter MC will not contact you by telephone without your prior consent, except to confirm an order placed online and/or to inform a customer of the status of such order.
- Information from Children. Leatherheads Firefighter MC does not sell products or services for purchase by children, and will not knowingly collect or post information from a child under the age of 18 without the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Lost or Stolen Information. Help keep your personal information accurate. If a customer's personal information has changed, please e-mail the new information to Leatherheads Firefighter MC at the e-mail address shown in Paragraph 1(a). If a customer would like to review the personal information Leatherheads Firefighter MC has in its files regarding the customer, e-mail your request to Leatherheads Firefighter MC together with the description of a recent purchase.
- Links to Other Web Sites. The Leatherheads Web site may contain links to other web sites. Leatherheads Firefighter MC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other Web sites.
- Uses Made of the Information.
- Limited Uses Identified. Without customer's prior consent, Leatherheads Firefighter MC will not use your personal identifiable information for any purpose other than that for which it is submitted. Leatherheads Firefighter MC uses personal identifiable information to reply to inquiries, handle complaints, provide operational notices and in program record-keeping. Leatherheads Firefighter MC also processes billing and business requests related to Leatherheads Web Site participation.
- Stored Information Uses. Leatherheads Firefighter MC stores and retains the information provided by customer. Stored information is used by Leatherheads Firefighter MC and Leatherheads Firefighter MC’s agents: to support customer interaction with the Leatherheads Web site; to deliver customer purchases; and/or to contact customer again about other Leatherheads Firefighter MC services and products.
- Disclosure of the Information.
- Within Corporate Organization. Leatherheads Firefighter MC may share your personal information within the Leatherheads Firefighter MC corporate organization, and may transfer the information to countries in the world where Leatherheads Firefighter MC conducts business. Some countries may provide less legal protection for customer personal information. In such countries Leatherheads Firefighter MC will still handle customer personal information in the manner described herein.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. For the purpose of developing and expanding its business, Leatherheads Firefighter MC may share, rent, sell or buy business assets. In such transactions, customer information is generally one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event Leatherheads Firefighter MC is acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Agents. Leatherheads Firefighter MC may employ or engage other companies and individuals to perform business functions on behalf of Leatherheads Firefighter MC. These persons are provided with personal identifying information required to perform their functions, but are prohibited by contract from using the information for other purposes. These persons engage in a variety of functions which include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer services.
- Affiliated Businesses. Leatherheads Firefighter MC may work closely with affiliated businesses operating web site stores, providing services or selling products on each other's Web sites. These businesses identify themselves to customers. Customer information related to a transaction with an affiliated business is shared with that affiliated business.
- Marketing Analysis by Third Parties. Leatherheads Firefighter MC reserves the right to disclose to third parties personal information about customers for marketing analysis; however, any information disclosed will be in the form of aggregate data that does not describe or identify an individual customer.
- Disclosure to Governmental Authorities. Leatherheads Firefighter MC may release personal information to appropriate governmental authorities where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or by a regulation, or is requested by a government agency conducting investigations or proceedings.
- Use of Computer Tracking Technologies.
- No Tracking of Personal Information. The Leatherhead Web site is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but, again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
- Use of Web Beacon Technologies. Leatherheads Firefighter MC may also use Web beacon or other technologies to better tailor its Web site(s) to provide better customer service. If these technologies are in use, when a visitor accesses these pages of the Leatherheads Web site, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by Leatherheads Firefighter MC or by its affiliates. Web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If customer does not want cookie information to be associated with customer's visits to these pages, customer can set its browser to turn off cookies; however, Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information and are disregarded.
- Collection of Non-Identifiable Information. Leatherheads Firefighter MC may collect non-identifiable information from user visits to the Leatherheads Web site in order to provide better customer service. Examples of such collecting include: traffic analysis, such as tracking of the domains from which users visit, or tracking numbers of visitors; measuring visitor activity on Leatherheads Web site; Web site and system administration; user analysis; and business decision making. Such information is sometimes known as "clickstream data." Leatherheads Firefighter MC or its contractors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics.
- Collection of Personal Information. Leatherheads Firefighter MC collects personal identifying information from customer during a transaction. Leatherheads Firefighter MC may extract some personally identifying information about that transaction and combine it with other non-identifiable information, such as clickstream data. This information may be used and analyzed to help Leatherheads Firefighter MC understand trends and patterns.
- Information Security.
- Commitment to Online Security. Leatherheads Firefighter MC intends to protect customer personal information and to maintain its quality. To achieve information security and quality, Leatherheads Firefighter MC implements appropriate measures and processes, such as using encryption when transmitting certain sensitive information.
- No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. Leatherheads Firefighter MC will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of customer personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, Leatherheads Firefighter MC shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of Leatherheads Firefighter MC including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of Leatherheads Firefighter MC staff and third parties.
- Opt-Out Right. Customer has the right at any time to cease permitting personal information to be collected, used or disclosed by Leatherheads Firefighter MC and/or by any third parties with whom Leatherheads Firefighter MC has shared and/or transferred such personal information. Right of cancellation may be exercised by contacting Leatherheads Firefighter MC via e-mail at [email protected], telephone or certified postal mail. After processing the cancellation, Leatherheads Firefighter MC will delete customer or prospective customer's personal information from its data base.
- Access Rights to Data.
- Information Maintained by Leatherheads Firefighter MC. Upon customer's request, Leatherheads Firefighter MC will provide a reasonable description of customer's personally identifiable information that Leatherheads Firefighter MC maintains in its data bank. Leatherheads Firefighter MC can be contacted by e-mail at [email protected], or certified postal mail at 16877 East Colonial Dr. Suite 131 Orlando, FL 32820.
- Corrections and Changes to Personal Information. Help Leatherheads Firefighter MC to keep customer personal information accurate. If customer's personal information changes, or if customer notes an error upon review of customer information that Leatherheads Firefighter MC has on file, please promptly e-mail Leatherheads Firefighter MC at [email protected] and provide the new or correct information.
- Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Leatherheads Firefighter MC who are California residents to request certain information regarding Leatherheads Firefighter MC’s disclosure of personal information for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to: 16877 East Colonial Dr. Suite 131 Orlando, FL 32820. Within 30 days of receiving such a request, Leatherheads Firefighter MC will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. Leatherheads Firefighter MC reserves its right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph. California’s privacy laws require a company to provide notice to California users of their rights to receive information on to which entities their information was shared for marketing purposes.